Monday, January 12, 2015

New Book Bringing Science and Religion Together

The new book, "The Force That Acted" is now published on Amazon in print and ebook. The book is an attempt to begin a discussion over the place of science and physics in Religion, and opening a door to monotheistic faith to science minded people. While the book is described by the author as "incomplete and just the beginning of the discussion" it does provide lots of great information for the readers and raises many questions. Check it out at the links below:
On Amazon: The book that brings science and religion together
On Createspace: A view of Jesus in Buddhism, and Jesus in Islam, as well as Physics and Math
The Ebook: Monotheism explained, zeitgeist debunked

2 comments:

  1. Hi…I think it is destiny that I accidently stumbled and fell into your website. You are my savior. It is uncanny that yesterday was the day I was fired or rather pleasantly put, `let go’ from my job, and today you are here with your writing tips on how to make money from home. Now…I give a damn to my day job. My profile already reads `Freelancer’, proudly and happily. I already know that there are some excellent money-making marketplaces like www.zopcodes.com , free online at home jobs. It is time for change. Can you give me more website names? I’m waiting…

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is  247officedept@gmail.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 .

    ReplyDelete